Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Hire A Personal Injury Attorney?
08-12-2018, 05:08 PM
Big Grin Why Hire A Personal Injury Attorney?
Before you could make a determination concerning whether you should retain a personal injury lawyer / lawyer, you first have to find out just what a personal injury case is.

A lot of people believe that an individual injury claim is really a car o-r motor vehicle accident claim. Visiting attorney kelly huang maybe provides lessons you could give to your brother. While an injury suffered in a vehicle accident where still another was at fault will be a personal injury claim, there are numerous other issues that also come under that heading.

A personal injury lawyer / attorney handles things where there's been a injury, either physical or psychological, which was brought on by the negligence of another. If there was no negligence then there's no case. There must be negligence, whether intentional or unintentional, to the part of another, for a claim to be good. In other words, you would have trouble making a case against your landlord, where you spilled water on your own kitchen floor and then slipped and fell because of the water. However, if the landlord had failed to fix the plumbing under your sink and the water was on the ground due to leaky plumbing then you may, I say may, have a case. There are other factors which could come into play and to be able to determin your rights, you would need to seek the assistance of a good injury lawyer.

There are many matters apart from car accident matters that could many times be incorporated under personal injury, IE: falls and falls, workplace accidents (following a workplace accident you may be covered under personnel compensation or disability but you may also provide a injury claim), injuries caused during a storm or power interruption, jet, bus and train accidents, design accidents, fires, food accumulation, drug or supplement overdoses, animal bites, getting beat up, robbed or otherwise injured inside or outside of a small business, medical malpractice and even malpractice by a lawyer.

There are many factors that will come into play in identifying negligence and many times you may be thinking that there was no negligence on-the part of everyone when there really was. I myself, know of a situation in which a party was hit by a car while riding a motorcycle and hurt severely. He settled with the driver and the driver's insurance company for the $100,000.00 maximum of the driver's insurance policy. This settlement did not even begin to cover his medical expenses. Some time later, a personal injury lawyer, while addressing a part of the injured party's family, found about the case and was expected to look into it for your family. The injured party was broke and paralyzed. The lawyer did some checking and then decided that, although the person had approved the settlement, there may still be an incident. Browse here at www to learn the purpose of it. Learn new information on huang by browsing our novel use with. Then he employed another and my detective agency to do further study. Eventually, he filed a law suit against the individuals insurance provider, the car driver, the motorcycle manufacturer and others. I'll not enter the complete case, but suffice it to state that he went to trial and ended up obtaining a judgment against several of the parties, like the individuals insurance provider and the motorcycle company, for several million dollars and the injured party is no more broke. I would add the lawyer took the case on contingency and high level, from their own pocket, all of the expenses including court costs and investigation expenses. Browse here at the link kelly to read why to see this belief.

The idea of the foregoing is that if you've been wounded, you must seek the assistance of a qualified injury lawyer even if you don't think that there is anybody at fault. Just a good experienced injury lawyer could try to make that determination..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply